Here is the job offer/opportunity:
The Yonkers Committee for Term Consistency is a political organization campaigning for extended term limits in Yonkers, New York. We are working to expand term limits for Yonkers elected officials to be consistent with Westchester county and New York City.
We are looking to hire highly motivated individuals from the Yonkers area who can help us collect enough signatures to put term limit expansions on the ballot this November. Signatures will either be gathered door to door or at shopping centers and train stations. Send a resume if you have one (though it is not completely necessary) in addition to your home and alternative work address.
Reply as soon as possible if you are interested. This project is of a very limited duration.
Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions.
- ¥ Location: Yonkers
- ¥ Compensation: $10 an hour
- ¥ This is a part-time job.
- ¥ This is at a non-profit organization.
- ¥ Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- ¥ Please, no phone calls about this job!
- ¥ Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.