Share your perspective or inquiry. Call: (347) 205-9201.
Listen and/or participate on the Monday, January 28, 2019th broadcast by using the same hyperlink code … http://tobtr.com/s/11163505 .
Please note the broadcast is activated at 10am and an archive of the broadcast is created by 12:15pm.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY — White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor John Bailey and Westchester On the Level Monday Co-Host opens the Monday, January 28, 2019th broadcast with respect to issues impacting the City of White Plains, and Westchester County government.
The first issue is with respect to Mack Carter, Executive Director of the White Plains Housing Authority, who issued an exclusive statement to WPCNR with respect to a News 12 Westchester television report that stated that tenants of 86 Dekalb Avenue, White Plains, a Housing Authority Building were without heat for 3 weeks. Upon WPCNR’s request of Mr. Carter, WPCNR garnered an exclusive which refuted the assertions with proof otherwise.
The second concern will be broached by the developer of the 52 North Broadway property, formerly referred to as the Good Counsel site, who is intentioned to ask the White Plains Common Councilmembership to decide whether partial contaminated dirt mitigation is sufficient.
The third concern is with respect to Con Edison’s moratorium on gas connections over new developments throughout many communities in Westchester County. What is Con Ed’s rationale?
Lastly, we take a look at the 4 new Metro North Stations to built in the New Haven Line that opens up the booming Bronx.
This segment heard from 10-10:30am.
# # #
Political Analyst Michael Edelman, Esq., speaks to national and international concerns revolving about POTUS. This segment airs from 10:30-11am
- Trump signed a three-week funding bill on Friday bringing the partial government shutdown without securing funding for a border wall. Why the lack of fanfare?
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted Roger Stone, a Trump confidant, for lying to Congress and obstructing the Russia investigation, among other charges. Stone joins a growing list of former high-level Trump campaign officials caught up in the probe.
- Venezuela’s military pledged their support of President Nicolas Maduro, a day after opposition leader Juan Guaido declared himself president. Is Trump able to shepherd regime change in Venezuela?
- Is the President stretched beyond capacity? The deal of the century with regard to Israel, withdrawal from Syria, support of Guaido as President of Venezuela, and the resurgence of issues with Iraq, Turkey, and others. Does all on his plate undermine his next meeting with North Korean Leader Kim Jung Un in Vietnam?
- Has President Trump’s capitulation with respect to the shutdown weakened his hand or given him a chance to regroup?
- Has House Speaker Nancy Pelosi become the can do politician that is the first to have weakened Pres. Trump?
- The President vowed if a deal is not struck by February 15th he will use his power as President to address his concern over security concerns. If he has that capacity, why did he not implement it?
# # #
Columnist Jonathan Feldstein attends the broadcast from 11-11:30am. He discusses the upcoming April Elections in Israel. He calls from Jerusalem, Israel.
The second article is: A Look at Legal Issues Impacting the Israeli Election (Part II of IV) By JONATHAN FELDSTEIN
The next two articles will automatically unfurl on the Yonkers Tribune website on Saturday, February 2nd and 9th at 6:30pm EST.
Jonathan Feldstein was born and educated in the U.S. and immigrated to Israel in 2004. He is married and the father of six and became a grandfather in 2018. Throughout his life and career, he has been blessed by the calling to fellowship with Christian supporters of Israel and serve as a bridge between Jews and Christians. He shares insights and experiences of living as an Orthodox Jew in Israel, writing for prominent Christian and conservative web sites and appearing on many Christian TV and radio programs. He is the president of Run for Zion and the Genesis 123 Foundation. Learn more at www.runforzion.com.
# # #
Thereafter, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large Hezi Aris engages in additional hyperlocal concerns, county, state, and international news with commensurate analysis. This segment airs from 11:30am-12Noon.