Share your perspective or inquiry.
Call: (347) 205-9201.
Computer access to Monday’s broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” is accomplished via this hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11133339
Please note the broadcast is activated at 10am and an archive of the broadcast is created by 12:15pm.
Westchester County Association will host Westchester County Executive George Latimer at the Westchester Marriott Hotel in Tarrytown , NY this Thursday, January 10th at 8am. They will inquire of Latimer his perspective and conduct on various concerns. We learn what those issues are from White Plains CitizeNetReporter John Bailey. Both he and Hezi dive into the issues being contemplated. Listen from 10-10:30am
Political Analyst Michael Edelman, Esq., tackles the issues that revolve about and around President Trump.
- U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell from the nation’s capitol has extended the grand jury used in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation for upwards of 6 months. The grand Jury has delivered indictments against former Trump Campaign officials Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. Mueller’s investigation completed a normal 18-months probe. We learned that Mueller requested another six months from the judge and his request was granted. How are the ramification expected to impact the president’s conduct?
- Does this development suggest Mueller has yet to file charges over whether President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russian government?
- Does this infer that long time POTUS friend Roger Stone and Stone associate Jerome Corsi were involved with respect to the the release of thousands of emails stolen from Hillary Clinton’s campaign by Russian operatives? Corsi has publicly speculated that Mueller will charge him with perjury.
- Rear Admiral Kevin Sweeney has resigned as chief of staff 5 days after the resignation of Defense Secretary James Mattis.
- The is no end in sight for the partial government shutdown with the President advising the statement between him and the Democrats not funding the bridge / wall with Mexico will be be built even if he needs to declare an emergency appropriations. How long with this game of chicken go on? Does anyone even know? What are the ramifications?
- After advising of American troop withdrawal who were supporting Kurdish allies in Syria fighting to rid the area os ISIS, White House National Security Adviser John Bolton now advises withdrawal is conditional. What does that mean? Will U.S. military forces depart from Afghanistan? Does POTUS’ pronouncements undermine America’s standing internationally but has support among the electorate? Is there a disconnect? Why so? POTUS desires to end America’s military campaign. What or who was the basis for POTUS making that change?
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is set to depart for the Middle East in his bid to reassure regional leaders to confront Iran and to remind allies that the U.S. is not disappearing from the region despite troop withdrawal initially advised from Syria, since changed, and those for Afghanistan, The list of nations to be visited are Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Kuwait.