Share your perspective or inquiry. Call: (347) 205-9201.
Computer access to Monday’s broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” is accomplished via this hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11133361
Please note the broadcast is activated at 10am and an archive of the broadcast is created by 12:15pm.
White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor and Monday Westchester On the Level Co-host John Bailey speaks to the most important issues concerning Westchester County and White Plains government. Listen from 10-10:30am
Political Analyst Michael Edelman, Esq., tackles the issues that revolve about and around President Trump.
- Does this infer that long time POTUS friend Roger revelation that President Trump’s former Campaign Manager Paul Manafor allegedly shared polling data with a Russian suspected of ties to Kremlin intelligence during the 2016 presidential race has reinvigorated fresh debate over the issue of “collusion” in political circles.
- $25 billion was the cost to build the barrier along the U.S.-Mexican border when DACA was the political football. The price tag is now 5.7 Billion requested by President Trump. Seemingly chump change to return federal workers to their employ. They too live paycheck to paycheck. Many in Washington, D.C. continue to get paid, why is the accommodation not being discussed?
- The American military has begun withdrawing equipment, but not troops from Syria, not far from Manbij. POTUS says withdrawal accomplished within 30 days, while national Security Advisor John R. Bolton asserts the pullout is conditional. What is the definitive understanding.
- President Trump chastised his new chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, over his handling of shutdown talks, creating an awkward scene in front of congressional leaders of both parties, according to two sources who were present. POTUS admonished Mulvaney for F’ing it up. President Trump said they joked about it later. What are the ramifications of such public dressing down and humiliation of staff?
- Former Defense Secretary James Mattis had “deep concerns” over POTUS’ effort last year to sink the speed boats that would at times harass U.S. Naval ships. Mattis was concerned the US would become bogged down in another war. And yet Pres. Trump’s policy is to depart Syria post haste. Is the president shooting from the hip?
- Over 800,00 dreamers are still struggling to stay in the U.S. what is happening on that front?
This Segment from 10:30-11am
Ossining Mayor Victoria Gearity speaks to the issues and sensibilities concerning Ossining. We learn of there are federal workers who have not been paid over the last three weeks that reside in the Village / Town? Is there an accommodation that may be had between Democrats and Republicans; between Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and President Trump? This segment: 11-11:30am
One of three panelist attending the Ossining Documentary & Discussion Series screening of “Heal” moderated by Mayor Victoria Gearity will attend the last half-hour of the broadcast. The three panelists are Laurie Gershgorn, Food Educator, Nutritional Consultant, Chef, Good Choice Kitchen, Alan Levin, Psychotherapist and Founder , Sacred River Healing, and Leah Schwartz, M.S., L.Ac., NYS Lic. Acupuncturist, Nationally Certifies, NCCAOM Diplomat, Lifted Heart Healing Arts. The screening of “Heal” will take place on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 6:30pm at the Ossining Public Library’s Budarz Theatre at 53 Croton Avenue. This segment: 11:30am-12Noon.