Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry using the following call-in number: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” – http://tobtr.com/s/11169659
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY — NY — Robert Kesten opens the broadcast day this Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 10am EST. We engage in an introspection to the so-called political divid between Democrats and Republicans and question if either or neither is concerned about the public interest. If they are, why is the rhetoric too often couched in double speak only to be revealed over time to be promises unkept? As Republicans wane in prowess and number, can the Democrats engage the public in concerns that impact them or will they remain aloof to the plight of men and women throughout the nation. At issue is if America is by the People and for the People? Does the disparity within the nation’s demographic an outcome of a lackluster education, and thereafter an inability to earn a living wage? Have we become a nation of those financially stressed, and financial elite, and a shrinking middle class, where political outcome is predetermined by money? If so, can this situation be corrected or will we find a backlash similar to the Yellow Vests protests that revealed that power is but a veneer that when challenged is not as dominant as conjectured? This segment from 10-10:30am
Yonkers Insider Publisher / Editor Delfim Heusler attends the broadcast discusses the damage caused by Con Ed’s declaration that they will not take on new natural gas customers asserting natural gas supplies as limited. Juxtaposed to their premise, would it not be pertinent to suggest that rather than a paltry supply of natural gas, there is a lack of gas Ines suffice to to accommodate economic development / housing Becca’s Con Ed was deficient in building the required infrastructure of gas pipes? This segment from 10:30-11am
Dr. Gregory Williams, Ph.D., author of “Shattered By the Darkness: Putting the Pieces Back Together After Child Abuse” is on the Administrative Leadership Team at Baylor College of Medicine’s OB/GYN Department located in the Texas Children’s Hospital at the heart of the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas. He has a PhD in counseling and is a well-known speaker and teacher.
We discuss inquire when in February his book will be opublished and available. It can be ordered wherever books are sold or may be order from the publisher… contact: (800) 441-5569 or www.hcibooks.com
1) We learn the essence of his book. What it is all about
2) And why he titled the book, “Shattered by the Darkness”?
3) If he can recollect the first incident of abuse and can remember if there was a catalyst that triggered his recollection?
4) Did you ever reveal that you had been abused during your childhood? Who did you tell? Why did you tell them? And how old were you when you shared the anguish that you survive? When did you recognize that what you endured was abusive?
5) What emotional hurdles did you have to overcome to find the strength to share your very personal trauma?
6) When you did tell what happened to you, how did that individual or individuals react to your telling them your trauma.
7) When you told your story, were you rejected? Were you accepted?
8) Was there a sense of self-loathing, and internalizing your anguish that revealed itself somehow that became a wake up call?
9) Was the book painful to write; the anguish gut wrenching. When your book was completed would you upon reflection consider the exercise cathartic? Did you always intend to write a book? Did the process for you begin as a journal of tiny snippets of memory that eventually coalesce into a crescendo of complete and lucid understanding of what happened?
10) You turned your personal trauma into an understanding that allowed you to eclipse the past and enjoy a future. Why did it take so many years for you to give yourself permission to release those experiences.
11) How does one turn pain, hurt or negative events into something positive in a person’s life? Is there a course one takes or is it a self discovery that reveals itself when you are emotionally ready? Is there a cathartic key that you can open cautiously but still with determination. Can you start, find it too painful, and then start again?
12) You engaged a template that released fear and anxiety from you past. Can you explain those steps?
13) Besides a being a counselor, writer , and teacher, I have come to know that you are also a radio host. What is the name of your broadcast? And how can people listen in?
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large speaks to the most recent national, and international concerns with commensurate analysis. This segment from 11:30am-12Noon.
# # #