The Monday, March 18, 2019th broadcast may be heard “Live” or “On Demand”.
Access is achieved using the following hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11229823
Share your perspective or inquiry. Call (347) 205-9201.
White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor and Monday’s Westchester On the Level Co-host John Bailey speaks to the most important issues concerning Westchester County and White Plains governments from 10-10:30am.
# # #
Political Analyst Michael Edelman, Esq., tackles the issues that revolve about President Trump and recent issues that have taken center stage in New York State. This segment heard from 10:30-11am.
- The Senate voted to end U.S. Military support for the war between Saudia Arabia and Yemen. potus is expected to veto the 54-46 Senate vote the Senate will not likely be able to override.
- Is the tariff war between China and the U.S expected to find accommodation? What if yes, what if no?
- Fox News has yanked Judge Jeanine Pirro from giving her analysis over national news? Will she be forced to step down? Are the changing demographics directing discourse, such as it is in America?
- The missile attacks on Tel Aviv were against a civilian population. Will the Palestinians ever sit down to negotiate? Why not?
- the Democrats are shivering in their boots, seemingly incapable of responding to the biases espoused by some of the freshman Democrats. Is US policy predicated on biased agenda. is bias in America easier against one minority over another?
- While there is desire to help migrants find a free society to take up root, it has also caused calamity, death, and discord. Are societies throughout the world moving for indigenous communities to acclimate to the cost of assimilation? What is appropriate?
# # #
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large engages in speaking to the most pertinent hyperlocal, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. We engage in discussing the issues presented in three SLAPP lawsuits. A strategic lawsuit against public participation is a lawsuit that is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition. Such lawsuits have been made illegal in many jurisdictions on the grounds that they impede freedom of speech. This topic will be followed by state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. This segment from 11:00am-12Nooni