Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry using the following call-in number: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” – http://tobtr.com/s/11292353
The broadcast is initiated every Monday to Friday at 10am and concludes @12Noon EST. An archive is created by 12:15pm.
Topics of discussion are defined herein.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY — John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor attends the broadcast at 10am. We delve into the following:
- The importance of the Open Letter written by the Gedney Association to the White Plains Common Council.
- We learn that Westchester County Executive George Latimer has terminated its intentions with Standard Amusements’ legal counsel. We learn the ramifications of this outcome.
This segment for 10-10:30am
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst covering local, national and international concerns has captivating analysis certain to engage our listening audience.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden’s entry into the 2020 presidential primary sets the stage for another knockdown, drag-out fight between the establishment wing of the party and the ascendant left, led by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). Will 2020 be a repeat of the 2016 election? Are battle lines being drawn in the second political civil war?
- Will the Dems begin impeachment proceedings? Does any of POTUS’ conduct suggest he may be impeached? Or is this a witch hunt?
- Trump views the Supreme Court as an ally, sowing doubt about its independence among his critics. Can one make an assertive an either way
- Authorities identify a suspect in what they term is a ‘hate crime’ at a synagogue shooting that left 1 dead, 3 injured. With ISIS in disarray, people such as this suspect likely to be engaged in similar massacres throughout the world. The rationale for the killing was tied to the massacre of 100’s of devotees praying at two different Mosques in New Zealand, followed days later with massacre in Sri Lanka claimed to be in response to the New Zealand killings.
This segment from 10:30-11am.
Terence Miller, Yonkers City Democratic Committee designee for Yonkers City Council District 1. We learn a little about his background. What about politics engages him. What he learned when he was collecting signatures required to place him on the ballot, among other concerns that maintain his attention.
This segment for 11-11:30am
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large engages in telling the latest hyperlocal, state, national, and international breaking news with commensurate analysis. This segment from 11:30am-12Noon.