Share your perspective or inquiry. Call: (347) 205-9201.
Computer access to Monday’s broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” is accomplished via this hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11270295
Please note the broadcast is activated at 10am and an archive of the broadcast is created by 12:15pm.
Topics of discussion are noted herein:
John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher/Editor engages is on the following subjects:
- A a review of the State of the County Report as presented by County Executive George Latimer.
- Holy Week began on Sunday, Passover with begin Friday night, and Orthodox begin their celebration a week from now. Are those who cling to their religious traditions awaiting the holiday with earnest greater than years past? If so, why?
Michael Edelman, Esq., national and international political analyst attends the broadcast from 10:30-11am. Inquiry on the following issues/concerns discussed:
- Washington is anticipating the release of the Mueller Report this week. While some await the revelations on pins and needs other seem blasé. What can the public expect. Does anyone know?
- Jordanian Officials who were privy to negotiations held by King Abdullah II of Jordan with President Trump have shared that the Hashemite Kingdom has been kept in the dark about the much anticipated peace plan for the Middle East that for some is being considered more of an economic plan deficients in political accommodation. Does this expression suggest that the unknown plan is doomed even before it is divulged.
- POTUS has warned Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Israel’s ties with China could harm security cooperation. POTUS is concened over China building a port in Haifa, where the U.S. Navy’s 6th Fleet has operated for decades, and also about telecommunications giant Huawei involved in the Israel In building its 5G infrastructure in Israel.
- The Chinese are expected to release data that anticipates Chinese economy having shrunk from 6.4 percent from the prior quarter to 6.3 percent. In the long haul can China better withstand the vagaries of the Economic than can the U.S. Is the fight a losing proposition for America or is Trump correct is ameliorating conduct that is juxtaposed to previously agreed to arrangements?
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Adler (D-NY) wants White House advisor Stephen Miller to testimony before congress over controversial immigration proposals, suggesting Miller is the proponent behind the scenes. Is the conclusion appropriate based on past conduct?
- Did POTUS suffer when he first decided not to ground Boeing 737 Max and Boeing 737 MAX 8 on Boeing’s say so? the planes are now grounded. Will POTUS exact a price for the harm Boeing has caused the airline industry? has Boeing been complacent? Was Trump’s effort to expose subsidies afforded Airbus and an offensive strike against Airbus from switching orders from Boeing to Airbus?
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large thereafter engages in the most compelling hyperlocal, county, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis from 11:00am-12Noon.