Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry using the following call-in number: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” – http://tobtr.com/s/11290887
Please note the broadcast is activated every Monday to Friday at 10am and concludes @12Noon. An archive is created by 12:15pm.
Topics of discussion are defined herein.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY — John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor attends the broadcast at 10am. We delve into the following:
1. Westchester County Executive George Latimer and Assemblyman David Buchwald criticized the response by Con Ed and NYSEG during the March 2018 storms. The NY Public Service Commisson Chair John B. Rhodes late Friday afternoon informed of the detailed completion of the Department of Public Service (DPS) investigation into the preparation and response of the State’s major utilities to five major storms that swept through New York in 2018, each leaving more than 100,000 customers without electricity. as a result of the investigation, utilities’ shareholders could face potential storm-related financial penalties for failing to comply with their state-approved emergency plans. Furthermore, the Commission approved a settlement that resolves storm response failures by NYSEG and RG&E in 2017 to the tune of $3.9 million and directed counsel to bring enforcement proceedings in State Supreme Court to address recurring violations by the companies.
2. The interview of Kat Brezler, candidate for White Plains Common Council was conducted on White Plains Week – People To Be Heard (www.WPCommunityMedia.org). We learn her stance on issues.
Listen from 10-10:30am.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst covering local, national and international concerns has captivating analysis sure to captivate listeners.
- 900 redactions in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page. we inquire over what was learned, what issues/concerns may have been left unanswered about President Trump’s conduct, whether POTUS had knowledge of Russian-led efforts to steal and disseminate Democratic documents in the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Inquiry over whether Russia engaged in defeating Hillary Clinton.
- Will the public be privy to reading the report? Will some redactions remain? Must they?
- Will the Dems begin impeachment proceedings? Does any of POTUS’ conduct suggest he may be impeached? or is this a witch hunt?
- How can the political divide continue unabated and why has the report not brought the issues/concerns to a grinding halt or has it?
- How do Julian Assange and Wikileaks fit into this equation?
This segment from 10:30-11am.
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large engages in telling the latest hyperlocal, state, national, and international breaking news with commensurate analysis. This segment from 11am-12Noon.