Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry using the following call-in number: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” – http://tobtr.com/s/11321443
The broadcast is initiated every Monday to Friday from 10am-12Noon EST. An archive is created by 12:15pm.
Topics of discussion are defined herein.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY — John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor attends the broadcast at 10am. We delve into the following:
- We learn about the updated 2019 income eligibility requirements and the 2019 affordable housing rents which make the City of White Plains’ Affordable Rental Housing Program the most progressive in the region.
- We explore the eligibility differential presently defined by 2019 Income Eligibility Requirements just adopted by White Plains and the 2019 HUD Income Eligibility Guidelines.
This segment for 10-10:30am.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst covering local, national and international concerns captivates us with his informed analysis.
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders suggested over the weekend POTUS could block Robert Mueller from testifying before the House Judiciary Committee whereby Attorney General William Barr would order Special Counsel Mueller not to testify as per Pres. Trump’s directive. This scenario has caused insiders to conjecture that Mueller would step down from the Department of Justice in order to avoid such an outcome. Has Mueller’s conjectured rued conduct outwitted Attorney General Barr’s only legal course of action to silence Mueller?
- President Trump is embroiled in the tariff crisis with China. A potential for Iran building nuclear bomb capability while European’s are being challenged by Iran to abide by commitment. Kim Jung-un continues to test short range missiles; military experts even suggest the missiles Kim launched this week look similar to missiles Russia has deployed in Syria. Russia is also informing Turkey if they do not complete the purchase of F-35 jets from the U.S., Russia will offer them the opportunity to purchase the latest jets from them. The bluster by Trump regarding Venezuela may undermine Potus’ capacity to win Florida in the 2020 General Election. Is POTUS’ strategy winning or failing?
- Is Trump’s effort to thwart companies from purchasing Huawei’s telephony and routing systems a strategic failure?
- On what fronts is POTUS doing well? Is his base supportive of him? Are the Democrats floudering in their effort to undermine Pres. Trump? How so?
This segment from 10:30-11am
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large engages in telling the latest hyperlocal, state, national, and international breaking news with commensurate analysis.
This segment from 11:00am-12Noon.