Call-in Number for Guests and Listeners: (347) 205-9201.
Broadcast Heard “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11450051
Please note the broadcast goes “live” at 10am EST sharp and is archived by 12:15PM
The subject matter discussed is defined herein:
WESTCHESTER, COUNTY, NY — We begins the broadcast day this Tuesday, August 13, 2019 with Mount Vernon Democratic Primary Election winner Shawyn Patterson Howard. Mount Vernon, NY has witnessed a former mayor forced to step down, a new mayor legitimately following a succession process, and within 24-hours, a challenge from a third party. between now and the November 5th General Election and beyond until January 1, 2020 when the winner is sworn into office, what do Mount Vernonites do in the meantime? Can one yet say that Mayor André Wallace is moving toward ameliorating issues that have languished in a state of stasis for so long? It is now being learned that the Thomas’ Administration has not been transparent with respect to funds missing or mislaid by the Water Department and the Mount Vernon Industrial Development Agency. Can one say that former Mayor Thomas did not “fight” for Mount Vernonites, despite his claiming to do just that? What is the most prudent approach by the electorate and is there a methodology that is proficient in securing funds presently in the city coffers and clawing back funds inappropriately disbursed? Does the state of affairs preclude any voter input? How does the city proceed over the next 4 ½ months. This segment from 10-10:30am.
We speak to Al Sanchez, Jr. who is president of AMARC Enterprises, a worldwide distributor of Lipoic Acid Mineral Complexes, sold in supplement form as Poly-MVA. Mr. Sanchez suggests that as far back as fifty years ago, most scientific and medical therapeutic approaches on cancer and other diseases focused on cellular metabolism. Now, with the advent of genetics, a concentrated shift toward the study of our genes is revealing answers to disease that centers on metabolism and cellular function. He advises that as people age, a decrease in metabolism, may foment ischemia/stroke, cardio vascular, degenerative diseases, and cancer. We learn the efficacy of mitochondria, the power plant on the cellular level which is said to produce ATP, our functional energy source. This segment from 10:30-11am.
The major power plant of the cell is the mitochondria, which among many other roles, drives the production of ATP, our functional energy source.
1. We’ll learn how cellular energy is created and used within the body, and what role that plays in overall health.
2. Can individuals affect their cellular energy from a holistic/complete approach to support their bodies’ health?
3. Your company partners with a research laboratory in NY to create and distribute nutritional supplements with Lipoic Acid Mineral Complexes like Poly-MVA. How did this product come about, how long has it been in use, and how did you become involved with it?
4. What exactly is Poly-MVA, and what are the benefits it may provide? What makes it unique/special, versus simply taking the individual ingredients it contains?
5. How does Poly-MVA work within the body, and how does this provide an energy source for our cells?
6. Why do people and animals take Poly-MVA? Is it only good for specific challenges, or can it also be used as a daily tonic for overall health?
7. I have seen on several websites that Poly-MVA is often associated with an integrative approach to cancer and degenerative disease. What does it provide the body and what makes it an effective part of a treatment regimen? Does it impact the effectiveness of any conventional treatments an individual might choose to undergo? Are their contraindications for its use?
8. Has Poly-MVA been safe? Are there any contraindications with medications, other supplements or other things an individual may be taking into their body? Is there anything that further increases its effectiveness?
9. What has been the response from the medical community, both in general and in approaches to specific diseases and health challenges?
10. How does cellular energy affect our health, what we can do to maximize it, and what role does Poly-MVA play as part of one’s overall lifestyle.
10. Does Poly-MVA play a role in Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Diabetes, Stroke? Anything else?
Thereafter, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large Hezi Aris delves into hyperlocal, county, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. This segment from 11am-12Noon.