Call-in for Guests and Listeners: (347) 205-9201.
Broadcast Heard “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … using the free to access hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11468411
The subject matter to be discussed is defined herein.
Please note the broadcast goes “live” at 10am EST sharp and is archived by 12:15PM
Driving Me Crazy duo John and Laurie Wiles review the 2019 Lexus RX 350. Read the review by clicking onto the following lede: Driving Me Crazy – The 2019 Lexus RX 350 Review By John and Laurie Wiles https://www.yonkerstribune.com/2019/09/the-2019-lexus-rx-350-review-by-john-and-laurie-wiles This segment from 10-10:30am.
Joe Sixpack, is the author of the book “Socialism Sucks Your Money from Your Pocket” and publisher of the social media page Real Joe Sixpack at: http://facebook.com/realjoesixpack. We learn from him that Alabama Republicans have asked their congressional delegation to begin the process of expelling Ilhan Omar from Congress. Her comments regarding the U.S.-Israeli relationship has caused the sensibilities of many to bristle. Alabama Republicans cite Omar’s “disturbing record of anti-Semitic language” as a cause for the resolution. They also note that Omar has not given a statement or rationale regarding her perspective as of now.
Many questions come to mind:
1. Why have Alabama Republicans decided it is propitious to have Omar removed from office?
2. What factors substantiated the decision to remove her from office?
3. Is there any credibility that President Trump played a role in the Alabama Republicans’ decision?
4. Socialism is being suggested to be America’s panacea by some Presidential candidates intending to challenge POTUS’ re-election effort. Do people in Alabama embrace Socialism? What is socialism? Should the socialism dogma be embraced or shunned?
5. We inquire whether Joe Sixpack has recognized the “left” promoting socialist concepts while concurrently disavowing that they are socialists?
6. Is there a basis for the rising acceptance of socialism among younger people? Why is socialism?
7. Is socialism a failed system? Are the attributes of capitalism a system that best aligns with human behavior? Does socialism also conform to human behavior patterns? We inquire if people excel best under socialism or capitalism? We ask why?
8. The Squad top dog, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, seems to promote far left socialist concepts. Are her beliefs of benefit to Pres. Trump, or does her support of socialism bolster Republican’s prospects for retaking the White House for a second four-year term?
9. Will economic indicators sustain President Trump’s 2020 re-election effort or will the talk and prospect of a recession steer people to vote for Democrats?
10. Is America divided by concepts that lear right or left? Is there much difference between the two parties? Is “good” government defined by political dogma? If not, how do Americans define themselves?
11. Does Trump’s business failures undermine his strengths? Is Trump, a businessman, in a position of unparalleled strength on this topic? Or will some of his bankruptcies and other dealings be a hindrance to his re-election effort?
12. Are there enough Americans that have explored the crisis in Venezuela? How do Americans judge that government? Is Venezuela Socialist? Is the government of Venezuela good for Venezuelans?
13. We ask how Joe Sixpack gets the news? How has he become informed? Is there a different reality between Alabama, and North Dakota, California, and New York. Who is failing America?
14. Does capitalism work for America or is socialism the way toward panacea? Bernie Sanders espouses socialism yet he own a house with over $1 million. Can America expect that should Sanders get elected? Did Sanders gain his wealth as a capitalist or as a socialist?
14. Aren’t there many European countries that are socialist. Why does it work there? Israel abandoned socialism in the 1970’s and has thrived under a capitalist economic model ever since ever since.
15. “Socialism Sucks Your Money from Your Wallet.” Tell us about the book and where people may get a copy.
This segment: 10:30-11am
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large delves into hyperlocal, county, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. This segment:concludes at 12Noon.