Access the broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” by way of this hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11564309
Guests and listeners can call 347-205-9201 to make inquiry or share their perspective specific to the subject matter discussed by our guests.
Topics of discussion are noted Herein:
WESTCHESTER, NY — Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large opens the opening half-hour from 10-10:30am and again from 11:30am-12Noon. He delves into hyperlocal concerns as well as international news with commensurate analysis.
Gabrielle M. Etzel, Editor in Chief of “The Unvarnished Blog” <https://theunvarnishedblog.wordpress.com/>, holding a B.A. in Political Science, and a minor in economics, immerses listeners into the first of a four part series that explores how political parties, preaching similar values,such as justice, equality, prosperity, and liberty–have radically opposing policy proposals on how to achieve these goals? The Unvarnished Blog’s four-part series on liberalism seeks to delve into the dominant political ideology of the western world in order to answer this specific question. Ms. Etzel’s format is designed to inform, engage, and entertain, while the series aims to distill the convoluted history of political thought into the most important elements that you need to know to make sense and traverse the tumultuous political climate. This segment from 10:30-11am.
Andrew Schatkin, author / historian, takes on the gargantuan issue and rationale for a Trump impeachment. How did Democrat leaders manage to hijack the traditional Democratic Party? And upon what basis did they have even a shred of moral high ground for the “sham Mueller lynching” attempt and the complementary “bogus impeachment” inquiry?
- As an attorney and writer on political, religious and historical topics, we inquire by what moral basis the Democrats have to push for an impeachment to reverse the mandate of the people who elected him President?
- We question whether the Mueller probe is legitimate and studied in Schatkin’s opinion.
- We inquire whether our guest supports the policies of President Trump and for his rationale one way or the other.
- Schatkin has written on morality derived at conclusions on truth and morality. We ask what those findings were and learn how those findings informed him.
- Mr. Schatkin is a New Yorker. We ask hi to share his opinion with respect to some potential newcomers into the campaign fray. Specifically, a 2020 presidential run including former Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former New York Senator Hillary Clinton. What’s likely to happen in any potential 11th hour candidacy? Do either of those mentioned have a credible opportunity to captivate the voters? If so, how?
- We learn how to get a copy of his books and other writings?
This segment from 11-11:30am
Thereafter, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large Hezi Aris, returns and continues to explore additional hyperlocal news: city, county, state, national, and international with commensurate analysis. This segment from 11:30am-12Noon.