Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry by calling: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” – http://tobtr.com/s/11551039
The broadcast is initialized every Monday to Friday from 10am-12Noon. An archive is created by 12:15pm.
Topics of discussion are defined herein:
Subjects discussed are noted by way of this hyperink:
Michael Edelman, Esq., political analyst from 10-10:30am.
1. President Trump’s live announcement, expected since last night, revealed the demise of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. It seemed to be the most fluent and fluid explanation of the President that explained his rationale and three year effort neutralize what was thought to be a resurgent effort on al-Baghdadi’s effort to embolden ISIS’ prowess and prospects.
2. It also proved the proficiency and capacity of America’s Special Operations who exemplified their efficacy as a fighting force.
3. It also proved that Pres. Trump was able to work Turkey, Russia, the Syrians and the Kurds to gain safe passage for U.S. Special Forces without advising any of them of the President’s interests in the matter.
4. Will this success embellish the President’s prospects for re-election?
5. Have the Democrats lost a heart-beat or two by this telling?
6. Will the Dems be more timid in their admonition of or outright criticism of the the President with respect to this happenstance, or will this have a short shelf-life?
7. POTUS complained that Washington is fraught with leaks and in deference, he chose to maintain a small circle of insiders who were aware of his efforts.
8. Has Pres. Trump validated his premise that his policy to extricate the U.S. from foreign centuries old feuds is not an American undertaking and that he suggests the warring factions deal with their circumstances, a perspective contrarian to Pres. Obama’s policies?
9. Will America withdraw from the world stage? If so, will the vacuum be filed deleteriously by the likes of China and Russia?Where does that leave the Europeans? Has this Trumpian success elevated the U.S. to its unexpected zenith by detractors?
10. Is this outcome a game changer? If so, how may it unfurl, and will it set a new world order that reassert American prowess or not? Must it?
Gabrielle M. Etzel, Political Analyst, and Editor in Chief of The Unvarnished Blog from 10:30-10:45am
Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large Hezi Aris delves into hyper-local, county, state, national, and international concerns from 10:45am-12Noon.