YONKERS, NY — October 3, 2019
LOCATION: Yonkers Riverfront Library, One Larkin Center, 3rd Floor, Yonkers, New York 10701 will accept received, Sealed Bids for the following projects until 2:00 PM of the dates listed herein. Sealed Bids will be publicly opened and read at the address above in the 3rd Floor Finance Conference Room. Solicitation documents are available for downloading from the Empire State Purchasing Group website at http://www.EmpireStateBidSystem.com/ .
The City of Yonkers welcomes and encourages participation by local and minority and women owned business enterprises.
1. Bid 6445 – Opening Date: 10/18/2019: Twelve-month contract, with option to renew for 12-months, for the rehabilitation and emergency repair of storm, sanitary, and combined sewers using the Cured-in-Place method. (KS)
2. Bid 6446 – Opening Date: 10/18/2019: Twelve-month contract, with option to renew for 12-months, for the rehabilitation and emergency repair of storm, sanitary, and combined sewers using the Shotcrete method. (KS)
3. Bid 6447 – Opening Date: 10/18/2019: Furnish and install one Stewart Signs Tekstar, or Yonkers approved equal, double sided, full color LED display sign at Yonkers Public School 30. (DC)
4. Bid 6444 – Opening Date: 11/01/2019: Park and Playground Improvements at Wasicsko Park. (KS)
5. Bid 6440 – Opening Date: 11/01/2019: Untermyer Park Temple of the Sky Rehabilitation Masonry Stabilization and Restoration Project. (AS)
6. Bid 6443 – Opening Date: 11/01/2019: Fire Station 4 Rehabilitation Project. (KS)
7. Bid 6442 – Opening Date: 11/01/2019: Fire Station 7 Rehabilitation Project. (AS)
8. Bid 6400A – Opening Date: 11/01/2019: Roosevelt High School gas utility upgrade project – single prime plumbing and general construction contract. (DC) 9. Bid 6404A – Opening date: 11/01/2019: Basement hallway floor restoration at Gorton High School – single prime construction contract. (KS)
10. Bid 6378A – Opening Date 11/01/2019: Provide charter field trip transportation services for the Yonkers Public School District as needed for the 2019-2020 school year (DC).