Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry by calling: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” – http://tobtr.com/s/11564343
The broadcast is initialized every Monday to Friday from 10am-12Noon. An archive is created by 12:15pm.
Topics of discussion are defined herein:
John Bailey, White PlainsCitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor attends the broadcast from 10-10:30am
- John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher/ Editor speaks to interesting and pertinent subjects this Monday morning from 10-10:30am. He learn the intricacy of Westchester County Executive George Latimer’s Proposed 2020 Operating Budget at the County Office building before County leadership. What may be gleaned from $2.1 billion budget which includes a $1 million cut to the Westchester County Property Tax Levy.
- We explore why White Plains Sales Taxes have rebounded while County Sales Taxes have sagged
- Is White Plains experiencing real estate blues? If so, why?
- We delve into why Democrats did not run any opposition candidates against the likes of Cunzio and Tubiolo.
- And we learn what 11 things incumbent Councilpeople must do before taking office.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst, attends the broadcast from 10:30-10:50am.
- Former New York Mayor, Philanthropist, Businessman with assets of over $53 billion has declared he will enter the Democratic Presidential Primary. He has proven capacity in New York City, exhibits a balanced and serene cue disposition and the capacity to respond to Pres. Trump, has maintained a neutral posture with his own global news organization, and has credentials as a Conservative, Republican, and Democrat. Does he have what it takes to eclipse the present front runners: Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttegieg? If not, why not?
- As congress enters into their first public testimony in the impeachment process inquiry, what can the public expect?
- By departing from northern Syria, along the Turkish border, has America created a lack of trust in its word and conduct by the US not standing by the Kurds? Will the unexpected ad abrupt departure undermine America’s capacity in the future? Has this departure irretrievably undermined trust in America’s word among foe and friends alike?
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor-at-Large Hezi Aris delves into hyper-local, county, state, national, and international concerns from 10:50am-12Noon.