Guests and listeners may share their perspective and / or inquiry by calling:
Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand”
The broadcast is initialized every Monday to Friday from 10am-12Noon. An archive is created by 12:15pm.
John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor opens the broadcast with topics of interest.
- Publisher / Editor John Bailey inquired as to who would vie to succeed New York State Assemblyman David Buchwald in office. The inference is that Mr. Buchwald is the likely successor to win election succeeding Congresswoman Nita Lowey who who informed a few weeks back tat she would not seek another term office. The statement suggests Mr. Buchwald is the next Congressman to serve the communities comprising NY-17 District. Is te takeaway valid?
- We inquire with respect to the 2020 Sales Tax Revenue windfall and ask why it continues to be unexplained. Are we immersed in a slight of hand, perhaps a bit of “hocus pocus” or has the Finance Commissioner of Westchester County validated his assertions and by what manner?
- We learn about the 3 WPD Apartments LLC to be built after demolishing the 550,000 sq. ft. structure
This segment heard from 10-10:30am
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Pundit reviews the pertinence of last week’s impeachment hearings, their pertinence, what may be expected this week, and whether the impeachment process can persuade voters in sufficient numbers to elect a Democratic candidate in 2020 or will Trump have the capacity to persevere for another term.
- Alexander Bolton of Hill.com suggests the recent hospitalization of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg raises the prospect of an election year Supreme Court battle that will initiate a partisan battle royal that would likely surpass the impeachment fight. Is the nation concerned over this issue? Did the prospect of conservative leaning judges weigh on the sensibilities of the 2016 voter? Is the voter expected to be concerned this time around?
- In Europe, three people were slashed in The Hague, Holland, and a person released on probation last year killed two people on London Bridge. Eleven people have been shot in New Orleans wen they were attending te Bayou Classic football game leaving 2 in critical condition early Sunday morning. Are we entering a time of anger, anxiety, and outrage whose catalyst is political?
- President Trump made an unexpected Thanksgiving Day appearance in Afghanistan. A “Newsweek” reporter was fired for not including it in her column, even though her article was written before she became aware of his landing. Was Newsweek’s firing appropriate and correct conduct? What is the takeaway?
- Politico reports that Members of the House Intelligence Committee will begin reviewing a report Monday on the panel’s investigation of President Donald Trump’s efforts to press Ukraine to investigate his Democratic adversaries. The Ukraine report is expected to make up the core of Democrats’ likely articles of impeachment against Trump. Lawmakers leading the inquiry have suggested Trump could face an article alleging abuse of power for withholding military aid and a White House meeting from Ukraine while Trump and his allies pressured the country’s new president to investigate Democrats.t issue is whether there is a “Regularity of Irregular Diplomacy” ta suggests POTUS’ conduct is not out of te ordinary. Why is Trumps’ conduct considered egregious ?
This segment heard from 10:30-11am
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large review the latest hyperlocal, county, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis from 11am-12Noon.