Participate by calling: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11689648
Please note the broadcast goes “live” at 10am EST sharp and is archived within 15 minutes after the !” Noon conclusion of the broadcast.
The topics/subjects of discussion are defined herein:
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, WHITE PLAINS, NY, and YONKERS, NY — March 16, 2020 — John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor, opens the broadcast.
- Discussion revolves about the leadership role Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has taken in response to the growing number of people who exhibit symptoms indicative of the COVID-19 virus. The directive for closing schools, libraries, and gaining approval from the president to permit New York State laboratories to double the Coronavirus test kits that are in short supply. Demanding a plan on how to get breakfast and lunch to a student population that have a deficient caloric diet, telecommuting prospects; for students, and teachers. Also meeting the minimum number of days and hours to meet the standards required to graduate from one class and to move ahead.
- We discuss the new bill that permits less signatures to place different candidates to a third of the signatures formally required to become a candidate.
Listen from 10-10:30am.
Political Analyst Michael Edelman, Esq., speaks to issues that resonate on the national and international political landscape.
- Mr. Edelman shares his impression of the man to man debate between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders that is intended to garner more electoral college votes than the other to win the Democratic Party endorsement to thereby challenge incumbent President Donald Trump.
- We learn if voters are as engaged as they were weeks ago or are they now predominately focused on the best way to win the battle over COVD-19?
- There is anxiety over surviving the pandemic, medically, financially, mentally. Whether people could lose their jobs, what governmental supports exist or will need to be defined and designs to respond to an as yet unanticipated panoply of issues due to the aggressive capacity of the pandemic.
Listen from 10:30-11am
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large engages in hyperlocal, county, state, national, and international issues with commensurate analysis.
Listen from 11am-12Noon.