Participate by calling: (347) 205-9201.
Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11695932
Please note the broadcast goes “live” at 10am EST sharp and is archived within 15 minutes after the 12 Noon conclusion of the broadcast.
The topics/subjects of discussion are defined herein:
WHITE PLAINS, NY, and YONKERS, NY — March 30, 2020 — John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher / Editor, opens the broadcast day we engage in discovering the most compelling news he has reporting upon. Listen from 10-10:30am.
Michael Edelman, Esq., political analyst / pundit speaks to the following issues:
- Tucker Carlson, Fox News Host, suggests that present Democratic Electoral front runner Vice-President Joe Biden will not be the Democratic Party nominee, that the Dems will connive a way to get NYS Governor Andrew M. Cuomo to be their choice, bypassing the delegate count already in place. Is this feasible or even legal. Or is Carlson going after Biden because Biden is the expected winner after all the coming primaries are tallied. Is this logical or a ploy?
- The first federal airlift from Shanghai, China, to the New York tri-state area landed on Sunday with millions of gloves and masks and other medical supplies needed in the fight against the coronavirus. The delivery is said to be comprised of 12 million gloves, 130,000 N95 masks, 1.7 million surgical masks, 50,000 gowns, 130,00 hand sanitizer units, and 36,000 thermometers. It is said that the team organizing this daily airlift of 20 such flights came at the direction of President Donald Trump was led by White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and Rear Adm. John Polowczyk, who heads the coronavirus supply chain at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) last week said a senior State Department official is heading to Peru to take charge of efforts to bring home thousands of Americans stuck in the country amid the coronavirus pandemic. Rubio Tweets that mid-level official in the State Department failed to repatriate Americans before Peru Shut its borders on March 16th.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head, speaking on CNN’s “State of the Union,” said that his projections inform him that the U.S. could experience between 100,000 and 200,000 deaths from Covid-19. Can the nation contend with such numbers? Does this crisis give President Trump an opportunity to raise his popularity ratings in time for the November General Elections?
- Does Wall Street’ s shortest bear market that lasted only 3 days portend well for the nation resurrecting its capacity to get on a fiscally sound footing, or are these simply sound bites valid for the day it is conjectured, but not beyond?
Listen from 10:30-11am.
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large engages in an introspection over Yonkers conduct in light of the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Yonkers governance. This segment from 11-11:30am.
José Alvarado, Westchester County Board Legislator (WCBL-District-17) speaks to how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted governance, and what the legislative body has devised to compensate for the restrictions presently, and if other modalities are also being contemplated.