PELHAM, NY — May 16, 2020 — Chris Fink, Democratic Candidate in the June 23rd Primary for NY’s 16th Congressional District, released his complete three-part plan, SEE Forward, to drive Social, Environmental, and Economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fink’s plan addresses the current health crisis, economic suffering, and job losses while also working to mitigate the climate crisis and rebuild our country’s aging infrastructure. The plan consists of the following measures:
- Ensure our safety as we start to gather again in the public square
- Guarantee affordable health care access to all Americans
- Ensure all Americans are able to vote by mail
- Encourage long-term remote working where possible
- Regulate and electrify our transportation sector
- Make our country’s electricity grid carbon-neutral by 2040
- Audit all stimulus payments and claw back those made to large businesses
- Create jobs rebuilding our district and country
- Overhaul the tax code to make it more fair
Fink is a tax attorney and an expert in municipal infrastructure, and he knows how to get these projects done. Further, he is well aware that the current crisis is hitting minority communities, women, and the elderly hardest. “I will work to ensure that our recovery protects these communities, especially essential workers and single moms who need paid family leave and safe child care options for their families while they continue to work for all of us,” Fink states. “My plan will fix the mess President Trump has made, and bring our society back together.”
SOURCE: Melissa Eustace | Communications | Chris Fink for Congress (NY-16).