WHITE PLAINS, NY — June 23, 2020 — Westchester County Executive George Latimer announced that the following service changes are now in effect on the Bee-Line Bus System. In order to improve operating efficiencies and accommodate the needs of riders, there will be schedule changes on the following routes. Most of these adjustments involve changes to scheduled running time to reflect actual travel times. Riders should consult timetables for specific details about each route.
- Route 4 – There will be schedule adjustments on trips departing Bedford Park Boulevard on weekdays and weekends
- Route 5 – There will be weekday and Saturday schedule adjustments on trips arriving and departing Yonkers.
- Routes 6 and 61 – There will be Saturday schedule adjustments throughout the day.
- Route 20 – There will be Sunday schedule adjustments.
- Routes 30, 32, 40 and 42 – There will be weekday schedule adjustments.
- Route 55 – A 6:25 a.m. weekday southbound trip will be added at Petrillo Plaza in Mt. Vernon.
- Route 60 – There will be weekend schedule adjustments.
For a full list of all the summer service changes and new bus schedules, visit www.westchestergov.com/beelinebus or call the Bee-Line customer service center at (914)-813-7777, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Automated information is available 24 hours a day.
SOURCE: Catherine Cioffi | Communications Director | Westchester County Executive George Latimer