Listen to the broadcast “live” or “on demand” via the following hyperlink … http://tobtr.com/s/11777698
Listeners are welcome to share their perspective or speak on the subjects and issues discussed. The CALL-IN number is 347-205-9201
The subject matter to be discussed is defined herein:
SHILOH, ISRAEL, and YONKERS, NY — July 21, 2020 — David Rubin, author of “Trump and The Jews” https://www.amazon.com/dp/0982906773 speaks to a few issues. The most compelling is the issue of sovereignty, the admonition heard from many countries, as well as the Jewish Diaspora, the resurgent numbers of those infected by COVID-19, the economic response taken by the Netanyahu government, and the discovery of oil reserves as huge as that of Saudi Arabia off the Israeli coast and the potential impact Turkey may impart on Europe’s need for oil. From 10-10:20am
Dr. Michael Brown, Ph.D. author of “Evangelicals at the Crossroads: Will We Pass the Trump Test?”. He is also radio host and noted proponent of Messianic Judaism, Christian Zionism,and the Charismatic Movement. His nationally syndicated radio show, The Line of Fire https://thelineoffire.org/, airs throughout the United States. He holds a Ph.D in Near Eastern Languages and Literature from New York University.
Dr. Brown advises that Evangelicals today are deeply divided over Donald Trump. Some see him as a savior figure, anointed by God to make America great again. Others see him more like the antichrist, doing great harm to the nation and bringing embarrassment to the church.
Dr. Brown, a nationally recognized evangelical leader, has laid out the case against Trump, the case for Trump, and a 10-point strategy for evangelicals to put their Christian values first without abandoning the political system.
We make inquiry over the following concerns:
- Why has Donald Trump been such a divisive figure among evangelicals?
- What do you mean by the Trump test?
- In your book, you ask, “Has God uniquely raised up Donald Trump?” Has he?
- What happened to the evangelical cry that “character counts”? Are evangelicals using a different standard when it comes to Trump?
- What are some of the points you lay out in your 10-point strategy for evangelicals to pass the Trump test
- Where can people find out more about you and where can they purchase the book? Evangelicals at the Crossroads: Will We Pass the Trump Test? By Dr. Michael Brown . From 10:25-11am
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large speaks to hyperlocal, county, state, national, and international concerns with commensurate analysis. From 11am-12Noon.