Listeners are welcome to participate when staying on topic.
Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11777704
Please note the broadcast goes “live” at 10am sharp and is archived within 15 minutes after the 12Noon EST conclusion of the broadcast.
The topics/subjects of discussion are defined herein:
- We learn how White Plains Schools Superintendent Dr. Joseph Ricca is preparing his district plan for re-opening. And we learn his role as a member of the Westchester County Task Force to assist schools in their re-opening plans to meet the New York State directive.
- We learn of Westchester County Executive George Latimer’s plan to assist the Westchester County Board of Elections in handling the November 2020 General Elections.
- We make inquiry over the signing into law of term limiting the office of Westchester County Executive/
- We learn the status of the lawsuit pending with regard to Playland.
- We congratulate John Bailey for hosting his 20th year on television with White Plains Week and learn of the newly built TV studio at the White Plains Public Library that will become the new home for John Bailey and co-host Jim Benerofe.
- Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo informed the public after conferring with President Donald Trump what POTUS has agreed to do should POTUS decide to send Federal forces to New York City or another part of the state
- We also learn of Gov. Cuomo’s warning with respect to the economy.
- Lastly, we learn the message regarding baseball that the Umpire-in-Chief delivered.
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large follows thereafter engaged in the latest hyperlocal, state, national, and international news replete with commensurate analysis. From 10:30am-12Noon.
# # #