Computer access to the Friday, July 10, 2020th broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” is accomplished via this hyperlink – http://tobtr.com/s/11763699
Listeners are welcome to share perspective or make inquiry on the subjects discussed by calling.
Please note broadcasts are activated every Monday through Friday at 9:55am and archived by 12:15pm EST
The concerns discussed are defined herein.
- Ossining Mayor Victoria Gearity speaks to issues specific to the village.
- How people can contribute to the Comprehensive Plan on the Ideas Wall;
- Renewable energy programs available through Sustainable Westchester;
- Ossining’s review of police policies and community engagement to create a plan forward;
- The limitations for enforcement in something as critical as the need for continued vigilance in maintaining distance, wearing masks, washing/sanitizing hands and eliminating non-essential travel to hotspots.
- A brief recap of the webinar Mayor Gearity attended Thursday morning hosted by the County with insights on how some communities are handling dining and shopping during COVID. From 10:00-10:30am
New York State Assemblyman Nader Sayegh (AD-90) speaks to the needs required be formulated as per directive from Governor Cuomo with respect to open the schools this September. Prudent and logical concepts are available to be implemented at present, but there has not been any leadership on the issue, yet safe and valid best practice exist. We explore what they are and how they may be best implemented with sufficient advance time for parents, guardians, students, teachers may be be divulged in a timely manner to have a plan in place for the Yonkers Public School in response to mitigating the deleterious effect of the continuing and resurgent COVID-19 pandemic.
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large thereafter engages in the latest hyperlocal, city, county, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. The broadcast concludes at 12Noon.
# # #