Computer access to the Monday, August 17, 2020 broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” is accomplished via this hyperlink – http://tobtr.com/s/11784528
Listeners are welcome to share their perspective or make inquiry on the subjects defined for discussion herein. Call: 1-347-205-9201
Please note broadcasts are activated every Monday through Friday at 10am and archived by 12:15pm EST
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, WACO, TX, WHITE PLAINS, NY, and YONKERS, NY — August 24, 2020 — John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher/Editor opens the broadcast day with respect to the following concerns:
- We learn if the wrath expressed by public officials and residents to the perpetual lack of preparedness by Con Edison, and Internet Service Providers in maintains a function high tech infrastructure upon which residents can depend or is the Public Service Commission will approve a rate hike to Con Edison.
- We question if Westchester County and the municipalities can endure the ever decreasing tax revenue stream? Is there a plan in place?
- The central question in Westchester and throughout the nation revolves about and around school openings. Are any municipalities ready to open will deference to best health practices?
- Has Wegman’s opened their doors to shoppers in Harrison?
- Capacity to maintain disinfected school cleanliness every day may give parents and teachers alike to accept the “new reality” with confidence? Do all school students have the wherewithal to telecommute to school. Yonkers will delay opening until the first week in October. We wonder if White Plains is further along on this crucial task.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst / Pundit speaks to last week’s Democratic Party Convention and the anticipated Republican Party effort this week.
- Were the Democrats successful in engaging supporters financially?
- Can one gauge why/if the Biden/Harris effort captivated voters? Are there more Republicans who are leaning toward Democratic candidates?
- Does President Trump have any capacity to bring back those who may have departed his political umbrella?
- Will Covid-19 undermine the president’s capacity? Will it be the lack of being able to open up the school? Or will a resurgent S &P market advance last week embellish the President’s demeanor?
- Is the Democratic vision for America compatible and complementary to the Democratic Party demeanor?
Gabrielle M. Etzel, The Unvarnished Blog Publisher / Editor-in-Chief immerses us into the Democratic National Convention with her perspective.
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large is your host.