Computer access to the Monday, August 3, 2020 broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” is accomplished via this hyperlink – http://tobtr.com/s/11777714.
Listeners are welcome to share their perspective or make inquiry on the subjects discussed. Call: 1-347-205-9201
Please note broadcasts are activated every Monday through Friday at 10am and archived by 12:15pm EST
- John Bailey, White Plains CitizeNetReporter Pulisher / Editor questions whether Wegman’s opening in Harrison, NY can save Westchester. We discuss whether that may indeed be the case and define what attributes they bring that may be regarded as game changing?
- We learn if the White Plains Common Council has convinced Mayor Tom Roach to toughen the regulations that would govern the installation of 5G wireless towers and their intrusion with residents.
- Most importantly, does Superintendent Ricca of the White Scool District and has presented a workable and balanced approach to re-opening the schools in September 2020 with respect to the students, their teachers, their parents/guardians, and technological to serve every student in an equal manner and commensurate comprehension of subjects .
Michael Edelman, Political Analyst / Pundit speaks to many national and international concerns:
- Congress is deadlocked as unemployment insurance benefits of $600 per week expire. Is Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell conduct able to undermine President Trump’s capacity to win the November 3rd Election? What is McConnell attempting to accomplish?
- President Trump has suggested it would be prudent to postpone the November 3, 2020 Presidential Election suggesting the process is not secure.
- Hurricane Isaias made landfall in Bahamas while gusts reached South Florida. Winds weakened to that of a tropical storm and the forecast trajectory of the hurricane travelled further offshore lessening its likely impact along the Eastern coastline.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin both suggested Pres. Trump is close to taking action against Chinese-owned TikTok. Both cabinet members warned the the Chinese video-sharing App required a national security assessment. Mnuchin, who is chairman of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States said, “I will say publicly that the entire committee agrees that TikTok cannot stay in the current format, because it risks sending back information on a hundred million Americans.”
- NASA Astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley marked the first flight to the International Space Station by humans abroad a private company’s spacecraft. The splashdown off Pensacola, Florida was the ending of a 65-days long test flight. Is America’s exploration into space a response to the efforts by CHina, and Russia to militarize space?
- Even though Presidential Democratic Nominee Joe Biden’s is anticipated to conclude his decision for a running mate, so-called political insiders suggests the Presidential candidate will divulge his decision during the week of August 10th which is one week prior to be the Democrats holding their convention to officially nominate Biden as their presidential nominee. Listen: 10:30-11am.
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large engages in the latest news / issues / concerns on the hyperlocal, city, county, state, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. Listen: 11am-12Noon.