REAL ESTATE COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
John Rubbo, Chair
December 2, 2020
1. A General Ordinance amending Article XV of Chapter 43 of the Code of the City of Yonkers entitled “Affordable Housing”
2. A Resolution by the City Council to assume Lead Agency status and make a determination of significance pursuant to SEQRA relating to the proposed Zone Map change for property known as 612 Grassy Sprain Road located at Section 4, Block 4391, Lot 435.
3. A General Ordinance amending General Ordinace No. 4-2000, also known as Chapter 43 of the Zoning Code of the City of Yonkers, commonly known as the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Yonkers, and the accompanying Zoning Map to change the property known as 612 Grassy Sprain Road, also known as Section 4, block 4391, Lot 435 on the official tax map of the City of Yonkers from its respective present “S-100 to S-60” Zone District Classification to an “S-75” Zone District Classification.
4. Discussion of Draft Environmental Impact Statement regarding the AMS Downtown Rezoning Project – Tuetonia Hall, Chicken Island, North Broadway
5. Any additional items that may properly come before this Committee.
Mike Khader, Council President
Corazon Pineda-Isaac, Majority Leader, District 2
Mike Breen, Minority Leader, District 5
Shanae Williams, District 1
SOURCE: Nerissa D. Peña, Second Deputy City Clerk