Listeners Are Welcome to Participate When staying on Topic
The CALL-IN number is 347-205-9201
Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11863016
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, WHITE PLAINS, NY and YONKERS, NY — December 21, 2020 — The broadcast opens with White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher/Editor John Bailey from 10-10:30AM EST discussing the following concerns:
- The NY Sate COVID-19 Tracker recognized a 6.5% positive test infection rate mid-week, last week. The last 25 days revealed a 5.9% infection rate among those tested from November 21st to December 16th. With Christmas and New Year’s festivities coming within days, positive infection rates are expected to far exceed 6%.
- Mount Vernon Mayor Shawyn Patterson-Howard divulged that her city is enforcing the wearing of masks and that the infection rates have dismissed rather than rising because of it.
- Governor Andrew Cuomo divulged that the cost of getting vaccinated will be at no cost to residents because the expense will be borne by NY State.
- Westchester County advises consumers that scammers have begun soliciting potential “customers” to formalize a COVID-19 Test despite NY State permitting every resident to be inoculated at no cost.
- The Rockefeller Center sculpture of Atlas has long held the world upon his shoulders. We learn that he now sports a mask.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst/Pundit attend the broadcast from 10:30-11AM EST.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Peter Marksis advised reporters on Friday that residents of two States reported an allergic reaction to the vaccine inoculation. 3 are Alaskans, and two more are not yet revealed. Probes have been initiated to learn what may have initiated the reaction to the vaccine. 1.8 million vaccine inoculations have been administered throughout the world.
- Congress reached an agreement over a “stimulus package” that is expected to be approved. The $900 billion package is expected to gain passage sometime Sunday or Monday.
- The New York Times reported on Friday that President Donald Trump convened a heated meeting in the Oval Office to consider invoking martial law in Trump’s effort to overturn the election results. Can POTUS invoke martial law to hold on to his position of president? On what basis, and if so, for how long. Is the law clear on this issue?
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher/Editor-at-Large, continues in deciphering the latest hyperlocal, county, state, national and international issues and concerns. From 11am-12Noon EST.