YONKERS, NY — December 3, 2020 — On behalf of Majority Leader Corazon Pineda-Isaac, please be advised that a Legislation & Codes Committee Meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 4:30pm via webex.
LEGISLATION AND CODES COMMITTEE
Corazón Pineda-Isaac, Chair
December 8, 2020
- General Ordinance – amending various sections of the Zoning Code of the City of Yonkers in regard to the Use Regulations for Solar Energy Collectors (Neutral Fiscal Impact)
- General Ordinance – amending Chapter 91 of the Code of the City of Yonkers also known as “Garbage and Refuse” in regard to Commercial Garbage Collections (Positive Fiscal Impact) (All Councilmembers)
- Local Law – establishing a Community Choice Aggregation (Energy) program in the City of Yonkers (No Fiscal Impact)
- A Resolution of the Council of the City of Yonkers Calling on the Charter Revision Commission to consider the creation of a “Public Advocate Office”
5. Any additional items that may properly come before this Committee.
Corazón Pineda-Isaac, Chair, District 2
Mike Khader, Council President
Tasha Diaz, District 3
John Rubbo, District 4
Anthony Merante, District 6
The Legislation & Codes Committee agenda slated for December 8, 2020, at 4:30pm EST is available via the following hyperlink: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=1762a07993d064d7&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw
SOURCE: Nerissa D. Peña, Second Deputy City Clerk