Listeners Are Welcome to Participate When Staying On Topic
The CALL-IN number is 347-205-9201. Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11864957
The subject matter to be discussed is defined herein!
National Political Analyst/Pundit Michael Edelman will open the broadcast at 10am.
- James Murdock, Rupert Murdock’s youngest son, and castigated U.S. media for the “toxic politics” threatening American democracy, saying proprietors are as culpable as politicians who “propagate lies”. He said that media amplified election disinformation, leaving a “substantial portion” of the public believing “a falsehood.” He emphasized that “the damage is profound. The sacking of the Capitol is proof that what we thought was dangerous is indeed very much so. Those outlets that propagate lies to their audience have unleashed insidious and uncontrollable forces that will be with us for years.”
- The nation is now divided along a a deep political crevice. Can the political divide be healed? Is there an interest to bring the nation under a tent of greater inclusion?
- Can the divide be brought together by bringing the have from the have nots? Is the solution an economic one?
- When the basis for validating the election process is fraught with many failings, discerned when voting machines were purchased yet revealed filings, such s not having a paper trail, how can such concerns be mitigated after such machines were purchased.
- Politicians have proven that collectively they are interested only in getting re-elected. They promise the public nirvana and deliver few of their promises. And with no other options from which to chose voters continue to vote red or blue. Dems and GOPers are now teams, like football or baseball. Can the nation survive under such ignorance? From 10-10:30am
Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large Hezi Aris engages the listening audience with respect to the latest hyper local news, as well as national and international news. From 10:30am-12Noon EST.