Listeners Are Welcome to Participate When Staying On Topic
The CALL-IN number is 347-205-9201.
Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet … http://tobtr.com/s/11864937
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL; WHITE PLAINS, NY; and YONKERS, NY — January 4, 2021 — White Plains CitizeNetReporter Publisher/Editor John Bailey opens the broadcast in discussion over the following concerns:
- COVID-19 infections have climbed to 1,000 positive cases a day bringing the infection rate to 7.9% based on 1,013 Westchester County residents testing positive on January 1, 2021; the highest number of those infected since April 9, 2020. We explore the catalysts that brought about these ominous statistics and whether there is a way to quell the or if human behavior is simply too selfish and to care and if so is there a rationale. e Centers for Disease Control suggests the true cumulative U.S. death toll is approaching half a million. Further, last week saw two new record daily totals of confirmed Covid deaths of over 3,700, and as of Friday, the official U.S. death toll was 347,870. That’s according to the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Dashboard, which is generally regarded as the official source for confirmed coronavirus figures, but the data from the Centers for Disease Control suggests the true cumulative U.S. death toll is approaching half a million. At issue is what figures are correct? The University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation show the death toll over the next month could be 150,000, far beyond that of December, which set a record at about 77,500.
- Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner, Esq.’s suggests that retired medical professionals be engaged to assist in administering COVID vaccinations so as to vaccinate more people more efficiently.
- The announcement of the grand opening of the new Moynihan Train Hall was opened to public use on Friday, January 1, 2021. The concept was responsive to the needs of commuters when first contemplated and was completed on time and within budget projections. With New York City gutted has COVID-19 made the Moynihan Train Hall obsolete? From 10-10:30am.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst/Pundit delves into the following issues:
- The Washington Post reported of an hour-long telephone call audio clip in which President Donald Trump beseeches Georgia Secretary of State Republican Brad Raffensperger to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call on Saturday. The recording of the conversation has Trump alternately berating Raffensperger, at other times trying to flatter him, begged him to act on Trump’s behalf, and threatened him with undefined criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”
- Has the Republican Party hurt itself, perhaps even undermined its relevance by clinging to President Trump beyond his expiration date? Has the Republican Party dug its own grave, so badly hobbled that they will not be able to survive this debacle.
- Can America survive the disintegration of a two party system? Do Democrats have the capacity to bring a nation onto one page? Are the Dems any different than the waning Republicans of the Trump era?
- Is it likely this audio revelation gin greater resolve for Dems to vote for two open Senate seats in Georgia giving Dems control of the bicameral Congress or will rural Georgians who believe Trump was robbed turn out in droves for Georgia Senate Republican candidates Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue?
Listeners can attend the live stream swearing-in of Mimi Rocah to the office of Westchester County District Attorney by her former mentor, boss, and friend, Preet Bharara, the one-time U.S. Attorney. The Westchester On the Level broadcast will allow listeners to only hear the ceremony. Listeners may prefer to tune in to the live audio-visual stream at FB.com/WestchesterDA.NY. From 11-11:30m.
Thereafter, Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor-at-Large engages in the latest hyperlocal to international news concerns with commensurate analysis. From 11:30am-12Noon.