Listeners Are Welcome to Participate When Staying On Topic
The CALL-IN number is 347-205-9201.
Listen to this broadcast “Live” or “On Demand” via the Internet — http://tobtr.com/s/11947968
- We discuss the impact anticipated for the City of White Plains after the grand opening of The OPUS Hotel. Is the OPUS a harbinger of White Plains’ reinvention toward the future.
- We evaluate the efficacy of Governor Andrew Cuomo’s conduct regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the transition toward greater vaccination, the fiscal outcome anticipated to impact Westchester County government.
Michael Edelman, Esq., Political Analyst/Pundit speaks to the following issues/concerns:
- A Nashville, Tennessee store name hatWRKS has promoted its sale of a wearable, adhesive-backed yellow Star of David, a Nazi-era contrived anti-Jewish symbol, that in the present day morphed and updated bearing the words “NOT VACCINATED”. The shop’s stars emerged in the same week that Republican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene espoused remarks equating the Holocaust with the COVID-19 pandemic. It seems as though Jews remain ensconced as the proverbial “canary in the coal mine”. Does this incident, among many, suggest that bigotry is far from waning, is in fact is burgeoning? From whence does this bigotry and Anti-Asian bigotry, anti-Latinix, Anti-Black, among others emerge?
- Miami-Dade Police Department are investigating a deadly mass shooting that left more than 20 people injured in what detectives described Miami-Dade police are investigating a deadly mass shooting that left more than 20 people injured in what detectives described by Miami-Dade Police Director Freddy Ramirez. “A cowardly act.” Is there a solution to the gun violence witnessed in one community and another throughout the nation?
- Kentucky Senator Rand Paul on Saturday said he was “worried” U.S. funding continues to allow the Chinese to continue running a bio weapons program as rhetoric ramps up that the COVID-19 virus leaked from the Wuhan laboratory. despite the rhetoric, the Chinese and the World Health Organization (WHO) have allegedly not been forthright in divulging more information. Why does the U.S. fund such laboratory’s abroad?
- Political Stategist Karl Rove suggests that the special election to be held this Tuesday is so tight that .Fellow Conservative, we’re only 48 hours away from a crucial special election in New Mexico. Republicans, he asserts, “have a chance to flip this critical seat from blue to red!” The House of Representatives Democrats presently hold a 5-seat majority. Should the GOP win would that outcome undermine or embarrass House Majority Speaker Nancy Pelosi?
Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Publisher / Editor speaks to hyperlocal news, national, and international news with commensurate analysis. from 11am-12Noon.