YONKERS, NY — January 19, 2022 — Please be advised that a Budget Committee Meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Yonkers City Hall, 4th floor.
- SPECIAL ORDINANCE of the City of Yonkers, New York, determining the terms, form and details of the issuance of $28,490,000 General Obligation Refunding Serial Bonds-2022A (Forward Delivery) and $11,840,000 General Obligation Refunding Serial Bonds-2022B (Forward Delivery) of the City, directing their private sale, and providing for the rights of the holders of said bonds and other obligations of the city.
- SPECIAL ORDINANCE- _____-2022 Bond Ordinance of the City of Yonkers, New York authorizing funding for various capital projects included in the city’s 2021-2022 capital budget, as amended; stating the total estimated maximum cost thereof is $6,849,000; appropriating said amount therefor; and authorizing the issuance of bonds of said city in the principal amount of not to exceed $6,849,000 to finance said appropriation.
- SPECIAL ORDINANCE-Amending the City of Yonkers Capital Budget for Fiscal year 2021/2022 by increasing the capital budget by $6,849,000
- Resolution State Environmental Quality Review Act for various Capital Projects in and for the City of Yonkers.
- Any additional items that may properly come before this Committee
# # #
SOURCE: Mike Ramondelli | Yonkers City Clerk’s Office | Deputy City Clerk